Course Information


Enrolling in a Victorian school is a great way of gaining the qualifications and English language skills that will get you into a Victorian university or vocational education and training institute.

Applying is easy.

The International Division of the Victorian Department of Education and Early Childhood Development oversees the enrolment of international students at primary and secondary government schools. For information about enrolling at government schools visit the Victorian Government Schools website.

To learn more about enrolling at an independent or Catholic school, visit the particular institution’s website. You can find a list of schools in Victoria, under schools in the find a course pages.

Enrolling at any new school is a big step. There are new teachers. New rules. New friends to make. Enrolling at a school in a different country, even if a family member comes with you, is even bigger. Talk to the schools. Talk to family members or friends who’ve done the same thing. Talk to a registered Australian education agent in your country to help you with your application and your visa. (Australian Embassies and Diplomatic Post are listed at the Australian Government immigration website. They can provide a list of registered Australian education agents in your country.)

You probably still have questions, so go to the Frequently Asked Questions about enrolling in a Victorian school.