Course Information

Support Services

Victorian universities have a range of support services to assist international students while they study. Services include:

  • Counselling - Counsellors provide a confidential service for students who require support and assistance in dealing with personal issues. This service is generally free of charge for students.
  • Housing/Accommodation - Advisory service providing students with information and assistance to find accommodation whether it�s on-campus or off-campus.
  • Finance � Financial advice to assist students with various financial problems that may occur during their studies. Services may include provision of student loans and/or payment plan arrangements to pay tuition fees.
  • Disability - Students with disabilities can receive assistance in order to undertake their studies. This assistance may include adaptive technology, note-taking and sign interpreters. Check your eligibility with individual institutions.
  • Health/Dental � Many institutions have confidential medical and dental services available to students on university premises. You may be required to pay for these services.
  • Childcare � Provision of childcare services may be available to students who have children and need them to be looked after while they attend classes.
  • Study Support � There may be learning and academic support offered to students, ranging from help with the English language to assistance with essay writing and time organisation as well as buddy programs.